I recently met up again with my friend Bernhard Hummel, to discuss the changes he made to his investment portfolio. You may remember him from our last encounter in July.
Here are some of the things I wanted to know:
- Why he recently increased his Peer to Peer Lending Portfolio allocation to a grand total of 230.000€
- Which P2P platforms he added, if any
- How much passive income he’s aiming for via P2P lending
- What his entire investment portfolio looks like now
- His thoughts on real-estate investing at the moment
Several people have asked me about my asset allocation besides P2P lending, so I decided to give you a detailed breakdown of my entire investment portfolio.
With October behind us, it’s time for my latest P2P lending income update!
As usual, I am going to show you exactly how much I invested on each peer to peer lending platform, my deposits and withdrawals, as well as my returns for the month.
About a week ago I had the pleasure of interviewing my friend Bernhard Hummel, an investor and entrepreneur from Austria. He currently has over 150.000€ invested in Peer to Peer Lending, generating over 1.500 Euros monthly passive income.
As a result of his investments in P2P lending and equities, he would already be able to stop working and live purely off his passive income in his thirties, if he wanted to.
It’s not often you get to talk to someone with this much skin-in-the-game and experience with P2P lending and the stock market.
I hope you’ll enjoy the interview as much as I did!