It’s time for my latest P2P lending income update, this time for the month of September 2019!
As always, I am going to show you exactly how much I invested on each peer to peer lending platform, my deposits and my returns for the month.
P2P Lending Income – September 2019 Overview
Taking a closer look at my P2P returns
Another record month! My monthly income from my investments in P2P lending increased to 282,39€ (+31,71€) in September. As a result, I reached 18,8% (+2,1%) of my first goal, 1.500€ monthly passive income from investments.
I added a total of 2.475€ to my P2P portfolio over the course of last month.
A total of 7 loans were added in September, with interest rates ranging between 16%-17,5% per year.
- You can get a 5 Euro Bonus on your first deposit + 0,5% Cashback on all your investments during the first 270 days if you sign up via my link.
- My Envestio review
I earned 29,22€ (-4,02€) in interest on Iuvo Group last month. That’s a bit less than August, but September was also a day shorter, so I’m not concerned. I’m expecting to be back above 30€ monthly cashflow soon.
- Don’t forget to take advantage of the 30-90€ Refer-a-friend Bonus, if you’re interested in Iuvo Group.
- My Iuvo Group review
Even though the available interest rates on Mintos have been decreasing as of late, my income from the platform reached a new record high of 83,73€ (+6,35€) in September!
My IRR on Mintos also slightly increased to 12,75% (+0,18%).
It’s hard to find decent loans above 10% interest on the primary market at the moment, but I’ve had no problems re-investing my funds into buyback loans with 11%-12,5% interest via the Secondary Market Auto Invest.
My Secondary Market Auto Invest settings for Mintos
- Only loans with a Buyback Guarantee
- All loan originators with a rating of A to B- (excluding Dinero)
- YTM: 11% or higher
- Discount/premium: ()-0.0%
- Remaining loan term: 1-48 months
- Reinvest: Yes; Include loans already invested in: Yes; Diversify across loan originators: No;
- Investment in one loan: 1-50€
While diversification might suffer a bit in the short-term, this might help those of you that are currently frustrated because of the low interest rates on the primary market.
I’m still satisfied with the average interest rate of 12,4% in my Mintos account and the level of diversification there.
As a result I’m not withdrawing any money, but I’m also not adding any more until the available interest rates rise back above 12-13% per year.
Mintos Invest & Access
If you’re wondering why I opened an Invest & Access account in the first place:
Sadly, the average interest rate in my Invest & Access account keeps decreasing and is now sitting at only 10,34%, compared to almost 12% when I opened the account in June.
Not only that, but according to Mintos, the average interest rate new Invest & Access investors can currently expect is only 8,53% per year! As a result, I can’t recommend using Invest & Access at the moment.
Bondora Go & Grow
I received 5,46€ in interest from Bondora Go & Grow last month.
Bondora Go & Grow remains my favorite for short-term investments in P2P lending, as I’m able to withdraw the full amount of my deposit, including interest if I want to (-1€ flat withdrawal fee).
I bought some loans offering additional Cashback with part of my deposit, which should lead to slightly higher returns in October.
Grupeer is planning to add loan originator ratings to the platform next week, which I’m looking forward to!
The interest I received from Crowdestor increased to 27,14€ (+10,11€) in September, but my accrued interest is growing even faster.
Paid interest shows the interest payments I received on a monthly basis, while accrued interest also includes outstanding interest that I should receive at a later date.
Crowdestor is a bit different compared to my other crowdlending investments, as many of their high-interest loans start paying interest after six months or more, which is why I introduced accrued interest in my income graph.
Since the platform seems to currently be on a roll as far as new, interesting projects are concerned, I added 1.150€ to my Crowdestor account in September.
I invested my deposits into these projects:
- Mafia stars: 18% interest
- Bounty resort: 19,5% interest
- Timberland investment: 16% interest
- Biomass heating plant: 21% interest
- Construction Co. public procurement: 15% interest
- Vormsates castle: 16,5% interest
Needless to say, I’ve been very impressed by Crowdestor and all interest payments arrived on time so far.
I received 14,00€ (+2,24€) in interest on Monethera last month.
I like that they’ve been able to add new, high-interest projects on a regular basis and that all interest payments arrived on time so far.
As a result, I added an additional 500€ to my account in September, which I evenly split into the available projects.
Nonetheless, the platform only has a short track record so far. As a result, I’m not planning to increase the size of my investment much further until the first couple of loans are paid back in full.
- You can get a 5€ Bonus and 0,5% Cashback on all your investments on Monethera during the first 90 days by using my link here.
- In addition, try using the Promo Code: p2pinvesting for 180 days of Cashback instead of 90 days when you sign up via my link. The code can only be used a limited number of times, but it can’t hurt to try!
- Monethera and Wisefund – My Early Impressions and Experience so far
I received 15,10€ (+10,81€) in income on Wisefund in September.
I deposited an additional 500€ to my Wisefund account on September 6th and evenly split the funds among the available projects on the platform.
The platform looks very promising and all interest payments arrived on time up to this point.
Nonetheless, Wisefund also only has a short track record so far, so I’m not planning to add much more yet.
- You can get 0,5% Cashback on all your investments on Wisefund during the first 270 days by using my link here.
- Monethera and Wisefund – My Early Impressions and Experience so far
SWAPER – My latest addition
After talking to my friend Bernhard Hummel about Mintos alternatives with higher interest rates, he convinced me to try out SWAPER, a platform that was founded in 2016 and offers short-term loans with interest rates up to 14% per year and a buyback guarantee.
I just added the platform on October 2nd, so in theory, I should probably save this part for next month’s update.
In the end, I decided to already share my first impressions and Auto Invest settings with you today, I hope you don’t mind.
I deposited 1.000€ on SWAPER two days ago. As soon as my deposit arrived, I contacted SWAPER‘s support, as I wanted to make sure I have optimal settings for the Auto Invest to quickly invest all of my funds.
SWAPER‘s project manager was very friendly and helped me right away, which left a great first impression on me.
I’m happy to report that after less than 48 hours, I was fully invested into 14% interest loans! Here are the settings I used:
My SWAPER Auto Invest Settings
I created three separate Auto Invest portfolios with the same settings above. I was curious if that would help me be fully invested faster, as the first Auto Invest had only invested 100€ after 24 hours.
Well, less than 24 hours later I was fully invested, with each of my 3 AutoInvests having invested between 100€-493€!
While you should take my advice with a grain of salt as I’m still very new to the platform, maybe setting up several Auto Invests does get your money invested more quickly on SWAPER.
- New investors that register on SWAPER via my link until the 2nd of November 2019, receive an additional +2% interest on all of their investments made during the first three months. That means that you receive 14% interest instead of 12% on your loans on the platform.
- If you have an account balance of 5.000€ or more after the first three months are over, you will keep the +2% loyalty bonus for future investments as well.
The promotional campaign above was one more reason for me to try out SWAPER right now. Usually you only get the SWAPER loyalty bonus (14% interest instead of 12%) with an investment of 5.000€ or more, but this way I’m able to test out the platform for a couple of months with a smaller investment first, while still receiving the higher interest rate.
Either way, stay tuned for my SWAPER income updates in the coming months!
That’s all for my latest monthly update! I hope you enjoyed reading it and had a beautiful month of September.
Before you take off, I would love to know in the comments:
- What do you think about my latest addition, SWAPER? Do you have any experience with the platform?
You might find this useful as well:
Video of the article