Welcome to my latest P2P lending income update for the month of November 2019!
Like every month, I am going to show you exactly how much I invested on each peer to peer lending platform, my deposits and my returns for the month.
I took a slightly different approach to displaying everything compared to my last few updates, so please let me know if you like it or not.
I also wanted to find a way to keep the repetitive parts short, while focusing more time on relevant changes that happen month by month on a platform level.
Apart from that, this month has been very eventful. I feel overwhelmed by all the positive feedback I received on my last two articles and videos. Thank you everyone!
In case you missed them:
Alright, I think that’s enough of an introduction. Let’s get into the good stuff!
P2P Lending Income – November 2019 Overview
Taking a closer look at my P2P returns
- Income from P2P Lending (Nov. 2019): 324,1€ (+4,99€)
- Total Earned: 2.879,78€
- Internal Rate of Return: 14,93%
- Start: 01.09.2018
I reached a new passive income record from P2P lending in November. As a result, I’m at 22% (+0,7%) of my first goal, 1.500€ monthly passive income from investments.
Let’s take a look at each P2P platform individually.
- Income (Nov. 2019): 60,25€ (-7,07€)
- IRR: 22,21%
- Invested since: 04.10.2018
Envestio published 6 projects with interest rates of 17,9%-19% per year last month.
I still wish they would start spreading out new loans more evenly over the entire month, instead of their habit of publishing several at once.
Hostel Renovation: Envestio vs. Crowdestor?
Interestingly, the loan Financing of refurbishment of hostel was for the same hostel that had previously been financed on Crowdestor.
Here is the full response I received from Janis Timma (Crowdestor CEO) on Facebook:
New management at Envestio?
The former Envestio COO Evgeniy Kukin will continue working as General Advisor for at least six more months after the acquisition and all team members are staying with the company.
I don’t know what to think of this change yet, so I’ll reserve my judgement until we find out more about the new owner and management in the coming weeks.
Who knows, maybe the new COO will bring a more regular flow of projects to the platform. Either way, I’m hoping Envestio will be able to keep up its track record.
- You can get a 5 Euro Bonus on your first deposit + 0,5% Cashback on all your investments during the first 270 days if you sign up via my link.
- My Envestio review
- Income (Nov. 2019): 29,35€ (-0,4€)
- IRR: 14,50%
- Invested since: 05.10.2018
While Iuvo Group kept running nicely on its own last month, I’ve noticed that the 14%+ interest iCredit loans seem to sell out pretty quickly every week, probably because many new investors joined the platform.
Personally, I don’t mind waiting for my AutoInvest to automatically pick them up as soon as they’re released. They’re usually added either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday morning every week.
- Don’t forget to take advantage of the 90€ Refer-a-friend Bonus, if you’re interested in Iuvo Group.
- My Iuvo Group Review
- Income (Nov. 2019): 83,44€ (-8,36€)
- IRR: 13,03%
- Invested since: 27.09.2018
Mintos has been running smoothly and reinvesting reliably in November, as we are now back to having plenty of available loans with interest rates up to 11,5% on the platform.
I’m still hoping we’ll see a further increase in available interest rates in the coming weeks.
Mintos Invest & Access
- Income (Nov. 2019): 10,25€ (+2,43€)
- IRR: 10,60%
- Invested since: 12.06.2019
The average interest rate of my Mintos Invest & Access portfolio keeps decreasing and is currently sitting at 9,89% per year.
We’re unable to withdraw around 26,25% of the portfolio at the moment, as that part is either late or in grace period.
If that’s a priority for you, then you should probably look at the next platform on my list.
And if you’re curious about why I opened an Invest & Access account in the first place:
Bondora Go & Grow
- Income (Nov. 2019): 5,52€ (-0,16€)
- IRR (incl. withdrawals): 6,62%
- Invested since: 01.09.2018
For short-term investments in P2P lending, I have yet to find a better platform than Bondora Go & Grow.
While getting a slightly lower interest rate of 6,75% per year, I can withdraw the full amount of my deposit, including interest at any time (-1€ flat withdrawal fee).
- Income (Nov. 2019): 32,34€ (+1,31€)
- IRR: 13,79%
- Invested since: 02.10.2018
Grupeer‘s Auto Invest has been running reliably last month, reinvesting my funds into buyback loans with 13% interest per year.
Over the course of November, the loan originator Monify left Grupeer, while Lime joined the platform.
Grupeer is currently running another Cashback campaign:
- Until December 8th, Grupeer is offering an instant 0,5%-1% Cashback when investing into loans by Cubefunder, Right Choice Finance and Lime.
- Income (Nov. 2019): 32,81€ (-7,25€)
- IRR: 11,72%
- Invested since: 03.04.2019
Crowdestor redesigned its website last month. While I generally like the redesign with the graphs for upcoming payments and profit so far, I think there’s still room for improvement.
It also seems as if the platform is working on an AutoInvest feature, which I’m looking forward to.
As far as loans are concerned, I received a full repayment of my Hostel Renovation loan and reinvested my funds into these projects on Crowdestor:
- Premium Foods Confectionary: 15% interest
- Mortgage Backed Financing Company: 18% interest
- M119: 16,5% interest
- Income (Nov. 2019): 19,58€ (+0,15€)
- IRR: 25,55%
- Invested since: 16.08.2019
Monethera has done a good job adding new projects with interest rates up to 19,8% per year over the course of November.
All payments arrived on time so far and I received my first full loan repayment last month, so I can’t complain.
Apart from that, I asked Monethera to extend the cashback for existing investors, as I didn’t think it was fair that early investors (like me) received a shorter cashback duration compared to new investors.
The team told me they’re adding new features to the website this week, including the option for existing investors to use promo codes (like the one below) to extend the 0,5% cashback.
- You can get a 5€ Bonus and 0,5% Cashback on all your investments on Monethera during the first 180 days by using my link here.
- In addition, try using the Promo Code: p2pinvesting for 360 days of Cashback instead of 180 days when you sign up via my link. The code can only be used a limited number of times, but it can’t hurt to try!
- Monethera and Wisefund – My Early Impressions and Experience so far
- Income (Nov. 2019): 19,94€ (-2,30€)
- IRR: 23,26%
- Invested since: 21.08.2019
The month started out well for Wisefund, with some available loans in the beginning of November and all interest payments arriving on time.
However, If you’re a Wisefund investor already, you probably noticed the following message when logging into the account over the past few days:
The platform had some trouble with their payment provider and are working on faster payment processing as well as new deposit options.
According to Wisefund, the issue should be fixed by tomorrow. Apart from deposits, everything else (including withdrawals) is working as usual.
That’s also the reason why they haven’t added new loans. They already have new projects waiting for funding, which will be added as soon as the payment upgrade is completed.
On the plus side, my first loan, Railway forwarding operations with an interest rate of 19,7% per year, has been fully repaid on November 8th:
- You can get 0,5% Cashback on all your investments on Wisefund during the first 270 days by using my link here.
- Monethera and Wisefund – My Early Impressions and Experience so far
- Income (Nov. 2019): 18,12€ (+17,23€)
- IRR: 8,40%
- Invested since: 02.10.2019
My 1.500€ investment on Swaper started generating a nice amount of passive income last month, which I’m happy to see.
Apart from the occasional 40-50€ on my account, I’ve been fully invested in November.
- Income (Nov. 2019): 12,11€ (+9,02€)
- IRR: 7,48%
- Invested since: 11.10.2019
I’m sticking to mostly Swedish loans with 11% interest on Viainvest, which I can’t find on any other platform.
- You can now get a 10€ Bonus after investing 50€ or more on Viainvest by using my link.
- Why I added Viainvest to my P2P Portfolio & My Auto Invest Settings
- Income (Nov. 2019): 0,39€ (+0,39€)
- IRR: 1,17%
- Invested since: 21.11.2019
I added Lendermarket, another peer to peer lending platform, to my portfolio on the 21st of November.
Why I added Lendermarket to my P2P Portfolio
Creditstar itself was founded in 2006 and has been offering financial services (loans) ever since. The Credistar Group currently operates in 8 countries all over Europe and has been profitable for over 7 years.
I added 1.450€ to the platform last month:
- 1.000€ on November 1st
- 450€ on November 26th
The Auto Invest was very easy to set up and my money was invested right away, into 12% interest loans with a 60-day buyback guarantee.
Lendermarket offers mostly short-term personal loans from Spain, Finland, The Czech Republic, Estonia and Poland.
I’m currently working on a more in-depth article about Lendermarket, stay tuned!
- You can get 1% Cashback on all your investments on Lendermarket during the first 60 days by using my link here.
Thank you for reading my latest monthly update. I hope you had a successful month as well!
You might find this useful as well:
- Current P2P Lending Bonus and Cashback Offers – December 2019
- My Entire Investment Portfolio
- How To Track Your Investments In P2P Lending
Video of the article